Friday, June 12, 2009

Summer.

Hey Everyone,
Well, summer is here and has been for a while. Mom's in the hospital and she's doing well. So praise God for that. =)
I'm just getting by I guess. Nothing too exciting this summer yet.
I saw Romeo and Juliet yesterday. It was absolutely amazing. =) I wanted to hug the guy who played Romeo. He just looked like a sweetie. LOL. I'm going to go see it again with A.J. on Sunday hopefully. My brother has been here and I love that. I miss him when he's gone.
I don't want school to come back for fear that I'm going to do worse than I did this year. Oh well.
I feel like hitting someone right now.
That's about it.

Love,
Chelsey

2 comments:

  1. That is what friends are for, punching :D. Er, don't try it, you might lose a few, with your strong arm you know?

    ReplyDelete