Monday, July 12, 2010

It's Been A While.

Well, hey there everyone,
It's been a long time since my last post was written. I was busy, and quite honestly, I couldn't figure out how to get back to this. They changed the format on google. =P
Junior year flew by, and like every other year it had its ups and downs. I passed all my classes and did better than I thought I would in Spanish. I actually dominated that class. I guess it helps that we really don't learn anything in that class. =P
A lot has happened in a year. The only thing that really sticks out is that I fell in love. And I continue to be in love. Josh is an amazing guy and I can honestly say that I believe with all my heart that he is "the one." And I will be spending the rest of my life with him. If not... then it won't be what God has planned for me. I do love you though, Josh. [Forever & Ever]
It's the middle of summer... and it's gone really fast. I will be entering my senior year in a little over a month... I do not want to go back. I have to go though... and then college will be coming sooner than I can imagine. I don't know how I feel about that yet...
The only thing I'm sure about is Jesus. I love Him and always will. He guides me and loves me always. I thank Him for that.

Adios,
Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment