Thursday, December 11, 2008

For those of you worried about me...

Hey everyone,
So, I know a lot of you have been extremely worried about me lately. I just want to say thank you for caring so much. You guys are so amazing. All of you. And I miss you all so much... you have no idea how much.
I've been praying that God would just wrap me in His arms and never let me go. I can actually physically feel him wrap His arms around me sometimes when I really need it.
I hope that I get to hang out with all of you soon. I'm sick of being stuck in my house. It's going to drive me insane. I would love to just sit down with all of you and talk and figure out how to solve this problem. I know you guys can help... you already have. I love you all so much for that.
That's it for now...

Love always,
Chelsey

6 comments:

  1. Hopefully we get to see you uptown soon too :/. I would love to talk to you soon, in an easy environment. Just hang in there a little longer, hopefully we will see you tomorrow at school, and on Saturday at MJ's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chelsey...even though I don't know what's going on with you, I want you to know that I'm praying for you!!! You're pretty amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. You're pretty amazing yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll see you tomorrow on the dance floor :D

    ReplyDelete