Friday, December 19, 2008

Oh boy... EXAMS are here! Ugh.

Hello Friends,
So, it's the time of the year... that time of year at the end of the first school semester. Yes, you guessed it... exam time. So I'm preparing my butt off. I'm so pissed that there wasn't school today. That means more studying for more subjects which means more information to stick in my brain which means I have a more likely chance of doing worse. I was supposed to have my Bible exam yesterday but we got out at one... therefore I didn't have 6th period, which is my normal Bible period. But luckily I DID get to audition for Chamber Choir. And if I get into Chamber Choir... do you know what that means... it means that I FINALLY get to quit band baby! *Insert Hallelujah Chorus here* WHOOT WHOOT! Now... that's ONLY if I get into Chamber Choir... so please pray that I did... you have no idea how LONG I've been waiting to quit band. I will find out next week. I'm so excited! I hope I got in. I love choir. LOL.
Anyways, I'm going to go study for more fun exams now. And hopefully Miranda and Frankie will be joining me soon.

Happy studying,
Chelsey

4 comments:

  1. Glad I got to see you today :P. Hope you get to leave band and sing instead. Don't stress over exams too much, just enough to pass with flying colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how glad I was to see YOU. =) I hope so, too. I'm sure I got in. Mr. Van Voorst likes me, but he won't let me in for that reason. LOL. I'll try and do my best on my exams.
    I hope you do, too.
    And then after all the exam madness... it's our turn for a "date."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two more days then we're out baby! Whoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so happy that exams are over and we have a break so ya!!!

    ReplyDelete